First up: Hill Reps💥
- High intensity workout for a big boost of your VO2max and strength endurance.
- Rely on perceived exertion (feeling) for proper pacing. If the first reps are tough already, you‘re probably too fast.
- Stack your reps in multiple sets to reduce muscular fatigue.
- Uphill Running reduces impact but activates additional muscles mass (hamstrings/ glutes)
- Warm-Up properly and give the legs a good stretch afterwards
- don’t forget to smile 😁 #smilers
15 minutes warm-up | drills & strides
3x 5x 40 seconds uphil | jog down | 3 minutes set recovery
20 minutes cool-down| mobilisation